We want Twin Farms to become your second home — with amenities and services that make your stay as adventurous and social, or serene and private as you wish. We attend to every detail in the background so you feel like the entire property is yours.
At Twin Farms, one rate — sans tipping — starts here:
- Luxurious cottages and suites, each individually designed by famed architects and eminent interior designers, and made truly extraordinary by our owners' whimsical contemporary museum-quality art collections.
- Prepared to order sumptuous Vermont breakfasts
- Customized lunches, including picnics, in any location
- Afternoon Tea
- Cocktails and canapés each evening
- Farm-to-table dinner served nightly at 8pm in the Dining Room, Wine Cellar, or enjoyed in the privacy of your cottage or suite
- Warm chocolate chip cookies and milk delivered after dinner
- Fine wines and spirits any time
- Barbeques at the Cabana
- Bonfires and s'mores
- Biking, hiking, swimming, tennis, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fly-fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, and all other on-site activities, such as croquet, and bocce ball, along with necessary equipment and instruction
- Spa and Fitness Center
- Japanese Furo
- The Pub - where you can enjoy handcrafted cocktails, local Vermont brews, billiards, darts, Stave Puzzles, juke box
- Packing and unpacking service
- Same day laundry service
- Wi-Fi and unlimited phone calls worldwide
- A museum-quality art collection
- Exclusive Versante amenities
- A treasury of books, movies, music, games, and puzzles
- Gourmet box lunches upon departure
This is just the beginning of our efforts to exceed your expectations. Please contact our guest services team at 802-234-9999 or email@example.com with any special requests.