Covid-19 Precautions & Preparations
We realize that the Covid-19 Pandemic has been cause for much concern when it comes to decisions surrounding travel. As you consider your path to restoration, recovery and a happy return to normal, we invite you to speak directly with us if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever. In the meantime, we have put together our Covid-19 Precautions & Preparations module to help convey how we have approached this critical issue.
Twin Farms is and will remain private. To be present on property, one needs to be a guest, a staff member or a pre-authorized partner. With only twenty accommodations, each designed with privacy in mind, more than half of which are free standing, and all of which are set on 300 plus acres, we are ideally suited to allow for more space, naturally.
General Practices & Protocols, Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Policies
- Twin Farms staff current vaccination rate is over 85%
- Requirement that all team members wash their hands or hand sanitize upon arrival or departure every time they enter or exit a structure.
- Expanded public-area housekeeping coverage, with frequent repeated cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces.
- Hand-Sanitizers easily accessible throughout public areas and our heart of house areas.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols throughout, coupled with a thorough review and revision of protocols.
- Air purifying and filtering system placed throughout public areas and all guest rooms in HVAC systems.
Food & Beverage
- Reduced the number of tables in the dining room and expanded outdoor tables out over larger areas.
- Expanded Private Dining Offerings and initiated a contactless approach.
- Limit table linens and established strict table/chair sanitation protocols between guest seating’s.
- We have suspended all buffets & self-serve BBQ’s, and communal coffee services.
- We have paused our Chef Table program until further notice.
- Suspend our open kitchen approach and are pausing kitchen tours.
Guest Experience, Activities, & The Bridge House Spa and Fitness Center
- We have removed some equipment from our Bridge House Fitness Center to allow for more space between guests and established daily hours to allow for sanitization assurance between usage.
- Revised protocols with activities, allowing for sanitization between usage where appropriate.
- Furo use is by reservation only.
- Temporarily Closed our steam rooms and showers in the Bridge House Spa.
- The Bridge House Spa has temporally suspended facial treatments.
- All Team Member Hygiene Pledge to Stay Home When Sick, frequently wash hands, hand sanitize, maintain social distancing guidelines, and abide by the protocols established to combat Covid-19 by the CDC and Vermont State Regulations.
- All team members must be vaccinated or provide a weekly negative test.
- All team members will wear masks indoors and in vehicles.
- Twin Farms has created Two Clean-Officers, responsible for the daily overview of our Covid-19 Precautions & Preparations.
- Most on property team meetings converted to virtual meetings.
- Our team has and will receive ongoing training on maintaining good social distancing practices, and the staff will endeavor to maintain appropriate social distancing at all times
- Our team has a “no contact” protocols – including handshakes, hugging and kissing.
- Significantly reduced sharing computers, phones etc.
- Sanitization upon arrival and departure at work area, and frequently in between, as well as maximum ventilation whenever possible.
- We have in addition to the sampling above developed a number of additional “behind the scenes” to help combat the spread of Covid-19
. . . finally, we ask that as a guest at Twin Farms you . . .
- Provide us with either proof of vaccination, or proof of a negative Covid test (PCR or Rapid) that has been taken at least 48 hours prior to arrival. We are asking that you provide us with documentation of either at time of arrival, just prior to check-in.
- Wear a mask while in a vehicle or indoors except when dining.
- It is important to note, that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team/community, that any guests displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19 will be refunded, requested to seek medical attention, and will need to vacate Twin Farms.
- In addition to hand sanitizers placed throughout, we will provide a guest amenity kit that includes hand sanitizer, masks, and additional sanitation wipes. We ask that when and where appropriate, our guests make use of the kits