Covid-19 Precautions & Preparations
We realize that the Covid-19 may still be cause for concern when it comes to decisions surrounding travel. As you consider your travel options, we invite you to speak directly with us if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever. In the meantime, we have shared our Covid-19 Precautions & Preparations module to help convey how we have approached this ongoing issue.
Twin Farms is and will remain private. To be present on property, one needs to be a guest, a staff member, or a pre-authorized partner. With only twenty accommodations, each designed with privacy in mind, more than half of which are free standing, and all of which are set on 300 plus acres, we are ideally suited to allow for more space, naturally.
General Practices & Protocols, Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfection Policies
- Twin Farms staff current vaccination rate is over 90%
- Expanded public-area housekeeping coverage, with frequent repeated cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces.
- Hand-Sanitizers easily accessible throughout public areas and our heart of house areas.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols throughout, coupled with a thorough review and revision of protocols.
- Air purifying and filtering system placed throughout public areas and all guest rooms in HVAC systems.
Guest Experience, Activities, The Bridge House Spa and Fitness Center, Food & Beverage
- Furo use is by reservation only.
- We have removed some equipment from our The Bridge House Fitness Center to allow for more space between guests and established daily hours to allow for sanitization assurance between usage.
- Private Dining offerings with contactless approach upon request.
- We have paused our Chef Table program until further notice.
- All Team Member Hygiene Pledge to Stay Home When Sick, frequently wash hands, hand sanitize, maintain social distancing guidelines, and abide by the protocols established to combat Covid-19 by the CDC and Vermont State Regulations.
- Sanitization upon arrival and departure at work area, and frequently in between, as well as maximum ventilation whenever possible.
. . . finally, we ask that as a guest at Twin Farms you . . .
- Recognize that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team/community, that any guests displaying symptoms consistent with Covid-19, are asked to notify us immediately.
- To make use of hand sanitizers placed throughout our public areas.