An Inclusive Experience
We want Twin Farms to become your second home. We tailor our services to your personal wishes, and we attend to the details in the background so the entire property feels like it’s yours. And we incorporate nearly all of it into your rate,
Every stay at Twin Farms includes:
- Luxurious cottages and suites, each individually designed by leading architects and interior designers and elevated by our museum-quality collection of contemporary art.
- Sumptuous Vermont house-made breakfasts.
- Prepared-to-order lunches, as well as picnics anywhere on the property, and a gourmet box lunch..
- Multicourse farm-to-table dinner served every night, including the day of arrival.
- Cocktails and canapés each evening.
- An evening treat delivered after dinner.
- Fine wines, beers, and spirits.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or drinks served in your Cottage or Suite, at your request.
- Barbecues at the Cabana, plus bonfires and s’mores.
- Biking, hiking, swimming, tennis, canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, fly fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, and all other on-site activities, along with all necessary equipment and instruction.
- Use of our fitness center as well as yoga and wellness classes.
- Bathing in the Japanese furo.
- Twigg’s Pub, where you may enjoy handcrafted cocktails, local Vermont brews, billiards, darts, and a jukebox.
- Same-day laundry service.
- Wi-Fi and unlimited phone calls worldwide.
- Exclusive locally made Versante amenities.
- A treasury of books, movies, music, games, and puzzles.
Please note the following:
- Twin Farms is reserved for adults only (ages 14 years or older).
- We welcome dogs in select cabins for an additional fee.
- Bottles from our exclusive reserve wine list are available at additional cost.
- We offer special culinary experiences (such as a private dinner in the Wine Cellar or at our Chef’s Table) as well as special events that may incur surcharges
- There is an additional cost for treatments at the Bridge House Spa as well as private training sessions.
- Guided activities will incur an additional fee.
- We invite you to share your dietary preferences or restrictions with our guest services team through our online concierge form.
- Please contact our guest services team at 1-802-234-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any special requests.